Sunday, December 7, 2008

Handmade Christmas Gift

I belong to a scrapbook group that meets once a month. Ideally. Sometimes we scrap and sometimes we talk more than we are productive! For December, we've decided to meet for breakfast and a small gift exchange. The rules were that it had to be homemade/handmade.

This is what I made. Not my original plan but I screwed that up twice so I moved on to a different frame and paper. I still think it turned out OK. I was a little over-zealous on the inking...I wish I'd had a cat's eye red but instead I got messy with a paintbrush. :( I'm really trying to get over my perfectionism!

I like the idea of putting a coordinating paper inside... I still want to go have a piece of glass cut - I hate that they don't come with the glass in already.

DSC05064

No comments: