Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Have I told you that I'm lucky?

I have always been lucky. When I was 17, "Santa" put scratch-off lottery tickets in our stockings and one of mine was worth $200!!! I wasn't even old enough to cash it ;)

Door prizes - I'm lucky, always winning them. I've also learned tricks to sway the odds in my favor. And I usually have a "sense" of when I will win and when I won't. It creeps me out sometimes.

Now, I can't say my luck is wonderful when the odds of winning are really, really low, but overall, I'm very lucky. I WISH my luck would work on really large Lotto jackpots and such, but I'll take what I can get.

In 3 days time, I was the winner of two prizes! I had a scrapbook class on Friday and was the first to win a door prize (she entered our names for us, so I didn't even have the opportunity to "cheat"). And then I won the blog candy on Heidi's blog, too! I met her today to pickup my goodies - and she's so sweet - she even threw in some extra embellishments!

I'm hoping I'm a big winner in the Houston Area Scrapbook Roundup. If you visited all 7 stores, you were eligible to win and although I wasn't sure I'd make all 7, I did... but not with a minute to spare! LOL Bestie H, my 3 year old and I closed down one of the stores Sunday afternoon.

I just picked up a cube to hold all of this new paper that I bought over the past 2 weeks so I'm feeling motivated to put my new things away and get a project done. I have some layouts I need to get done for my "book club" by the end of the month.

No comments: