Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Little Yellow Bicycle - Baby Safari

This has been the most productive month for me (at least scrapbooking!). This is the 2nd kit from my book club. It's another one that I copied exactly. The title of the book is accordion folds. That's a matchbook that has been made into an accordion book instead....
This is one side of the accordion pages...
And this is the other side. I'm not sure if we were supposed to cover both but I couldn't leave the back bare!
And this is just supposed to be one matted photo but I had too many full size photos that I wanted to include. So I made it a foldout book as well....


This is how it looks with both books unfolded....
I don't take too many pictures that I can crop and it will fit in the matchbook, so I'm not sure I would use that much in the future. (Though, if I had a printer that worked, I could just print them smaller...) I really do like making foldouts for the full size pictures though.

This really cute paper is by Little Yellow Bicycle and is the boy line of Baby Safari. They have a girl line as well and I think I've already bought every piece of girl Baby Safari paper (as well as most of the embellishments!) during the Houston Area Roundup. I *heart* this line, more so now that I've gotten to play with it! And even though it's a boy line, it still worked for my little princess :)