Thursday, February 18, 2010

Altered Clipboard/Recipe Holder {Graphic 45: Domestic Goddess}

I altered this clipboard (I think it came from Stampin' Up!... It's more square than normal) with Graphic 45 papers - from the Domestic Goddess line. I wasn't sure what to do with the silverware paper on a layout but like it on the clipboard. The apron is made from a template in the Pine Cone Press book that came with the paper.My thought was to use it to hold lists or recipes. It's perfect for the recipe cards I have from my mom...
Love the apron!

Although I think this is cute, I'm just not sure it's my style...so I'm thinking of opening up the Etsy shop to list this for sale! Must go clean the cobwebs ;)

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

OMG! Karen, that's adorable! I wanna make one!

Anonymous said...

oh my, that is sooooo cute! love it!

Unknown said...

cute holder- great use of the paper- I would not have know what to do with it either

Debbie Sherman said...

This is wonderful work!! Love it Karen!