Thursday, March 31, 2011

Birds of a Feather Kit Co Spring Crop

Hi there! I just wanted to do a quick post about what my weekend plans are :) Other than celebrating my daughter's 2nd birthday, I'll be scrapping with the chicks over at Birds of A Feather Kit Co! Come check it out, the challenges are already posted and not due until Wednesday!!! Plenty of time, and Amy is super generous with her crop prizes ;) Up first is Bingo on Friday night and she's giving the winner over $25 in Prima flowers!!!
 And I can't leave you without a layout ;) This is using the February kit from Birds of a Feather. I had some scraps left and used it to complete the "Use your stash" Challenge for March. Our challenge was to use only scraps (we had to prove it with a picture) excluding the base page. The color is a tad off because I took this picture indoors and at night, but I am so excited about this layout...it's the first one that I've used my sewing machine on!
Amy's kits are great...I've made at least 6 layouts using the kit along with a mini album and card. I still have more paper left and hope to use some this weekend :) I dont' want to forget to mention that this layout is based on a PageMaps sketch...Love it for scraps!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

This is one of my FAVORITE layouts by you! Absolutely faboo work Karen!

Suzanne said...

Ohmygosh, what a fantastic layout! Love the squares and the colors! Happy birthday to your baby, she'll be driving before you know it. :-D