Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Fun at Birds of A Feather in February

I completed this layout for a journaling challenge this month at BOAF. The pictures are a tad lighter than in real life...but be sure to click on them for better viewing!
I misted this flower...or rather poured the mist all over it because my mister was clogged. Grrr. Then I curled the petals and popped the middle up for some dimension. Inspired by a layout/tutorial Janet posted last month using this kit.
My journaling:
Speaking of Birds of A Feather....they are having a crop this weekend! I hope you'll come join me - I always get lots of layouts done with the crops there and if you are lucky to win a prize, Amy is always giving away great stuff! :)
Image

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

LOVE this layout! Your really making me want to buy that kit!