Saturday, June 8, 2013

Smiles & Sunshine {June Kit Birds of A Feather Kit Co: Dear Lizzy "Lucky Charm"}

Hi there! As promised, I have two layouts to share using the June kit at Birds of A Feather Kit Co.   I was in a time crunch so headed to my sketch board at Pinterest and found this one from Sketch Support. I thought the clouds and butterflies would be perfect for the Jillibean Soup Sunshine shapes. 
 I added a little bit of a white border to the clouds and layered them with the sun which I painted.
 I also outlined the butterflies:
I can't scrap one daughter without scrapping the other, right? I loved this sketch from Inspired Blueprints (you have until the end of June to get your interpretation in!) It's a rare occasion that my girl looks at the camera AND smiles so I had to document it!
The only piece that is not part of the kit is the piece of flair but it was too perfect to not add it!
Oops, I guess the washi isn't part of the June kit either but it was an extra for a recent kit. The layout just didn't feel completed without a little stitching...just ignore my wobbly stitching there under SMILE. ;)
Hope you are enjoying your weekend - it's our first weekend of summer here! 



No comments: