Friday, July 24, 2009

Doodlebug Cherry Amore

A friend of mine gave me a Doodlebug kit for my birthday - including several sheets of Cherry Amore paper and sticker sheets that match.

My oldest loves her cherry dress and wants the youngest to wear hers so they can match. I happened to catch them matching about 3 months apart...so the title is "Now and then". "Then" was the day we came home from the hospital (with the matching bows as well!)
"Now" was taken after my birthday dinner a couple of weeks back.

I had to find a way to include the cherry brads!I'm not used to working on a white background so I was a little intimidated at first...but I had a friend scrapping with me who got the juices flowing :)

Thanks again to Jill for the kit... I still have lots left for another layout or two!

No comments: