Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Productive!

I was able to complete several projects these past few days! First up was a mini album for our soccer season (that won't be repeated anytime soon!). If you look closely, you will find a picture of me very pregnant ;)




I completed K's 3 month layout. Going with the smaller album was supposed to help with me limiting the pictures to include on the page. Problem is, I'm getting tricky and sneaking extras in and it's taking me longer! Both sides have a lift-up flap to reveal another picture...

And then I completed B's 4th month page. (I know, I know. I told you I was behind!) This layout came together so quickly, it's actually scary! LOVE that Basic Gray Sultry paper.


Off to get some more done while I'm on a roll!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Awwwww! No waonder you are on hiatus!