Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Christmas In July

I'm pretty sure that I scrapped a lot of Christmas last July, too. Must be that I'm trying to get a break from the heat! LoL

I've been hanging out with Suzanne at her new site, Paper Whores. This first challenge was spread out over a week or so and we had to follow daily instructions to complete a LO. Here's mine - I love it!
Then the next challenge was to scrap our addiction - which part of scrapbooking we are addicted to. Mine was the paper (I really do belong at Paper Whores!) and alphabets. I would say border punches are close to becoming an obsession, too! We had to use a punch AND it's negative space (flower in the center) and 4 different pattern papers. The alphabet for the title just so happens to be my favorite Thickers!

And then this last one is really from a kit that Suzanne sent us for being so chatty. 5 of us all had the same supplies and came up with at least on LO using ONLY those supplies. This is my first one...{I used an older Inspired Blueprints Sketch to get me going on this one}but then I went back to make a page to go with it. The only thing I added was the red twine on this page...and I still have supplies left to make at least one more page! Suzanne was VERY generous :) btw, the title says "{Fairy} Fun Xmas" because my oldest DD was sporting her fairy wings - which she pretty much wore every day of 2009 :D The are kinda hard to notice but she's wearing them in front of the tree in the first LO.
If you are looking for some fun challenges, come visit me at Paper Whores :D

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Wow, you've been a scrapping fool! I guess me too, huh? LOL I really LOVE the colors on the first layout, so elegant looking!

Joan said...

Love these layouts, Karen! My favorite is the paper addiction one - lol!
I love Thickers, too! The font you used on this page is my very favorite.