Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Recipe Mini-Album {Cosmo Cricket: Early Bird}

Hello! It has been waaaay too long since I've posted here on my poor neglected blog. I have been working on some projects though ;)

This mini-album is something I started (notice, I didn't say completed?! lol) for Kayla's June challenge at Creative Cookbooking. She was our guest designer and challenged us to alter something useful for your kitchen. I had an album that I bought over a year ago and cut up some pieces of chipboard that comes in packaging with paper. I covered everything with Cosmo Cricket's Early Bird collection.My goal is to have my common recipes here in one easy to grab location. So far, I've gotten one recipe done! It's a weight watcher recipe for Chicken Marsala...
But there are other pages covered and just waiting for their recipe and embellishments!

I had a lot of fun doing something other than my 12x12 layouts :) Thanks for the challenge, Kayla!

7 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

That is REALLY cute!! Great challenge by Kayla!! I love the Early Bird!

mustangkayla said...

Love love love this mini!

Stacey said...

Cute! I just love minis! :)

Suzanne said...

Whoa! Be still my heart! An actual blog posting! :D Love the mini, especially all those journaling spots. Really cute!

Lolis said...

Love your mini recipe book!I wanted to let you know that I have passed along two blog awards to you. You can stop by my blog and pick them up. Have a great week!

A Sarasota said...

Beautiful!

Happy Happy Birthday tomorrow!!!!!

Christy said...

I absolutely LOOOVE this!!! I'm working on a post about mini album ideas and love the idea of making a recipe album. If you wouldn't mind me featuring your album (with a link back to you of course), it would be a fabulous addition. Please let me know if you'd rather I not.