Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Balls a.k.a. Pumpkins {Bo Bunny: Kitchen Spice}

I came across Birds of a Feather Kit Co last week when they were in the middle of their grand opening online crop. I've been following Amy's blog for a while now but had missed that she was starting up this company :-\ Luckily, Suzanne wanted to win some goodies and referred me over to the site :)I completed 2 challenges...this first one obviously a sketch challenge! I used pictures of my little one at the pumpkin patch. The circle immediately make me think of these pictures - she's at the stage where all things round are balls {said with MUCH enthusiasm :)} and where she wants to THROW all things that are balls! Pooooor pumpkins, lol. I love this sketch and will be using it again :) The best part is that I was able to use scraps of pattern paper! Can you believe I was fussy cutting those flowers after midnight on Saturday? What was I thinking?! lol

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Lol about the fussy cutting! Love this layout Karen! ADORABLE photos!

Suzanne said...

You were thinking how AMAZING it would look, and it DOES! LOL about TD,but she's still adorable!