Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cookbookin' October Sketch {Basic Grey: Nook & Pantry}

Here is this month's sketch for Cookbookin'. And here is my take on it.
I got this recipe from a friend, and my husband really likes the dish but hates ANY thing that is named "casserole". So I've started renaming all of the recipes :) Pizza casserole is now known as Pizza & Pasta, lol.
I chose this recipe because it was the only recipe I had a picture printed for Suzanne's challenge at Challenge Master's was to scrap a casserole recipe. A two for one layout :D
Thanks for stopping by and I promise to share my other two layouts this week!

4 comments:

Kristie said...

LOL!!! Great layout!!! Thanks soooooo much for playing along with the Cookbookin' sketch challenge.

~Hilarious about your husband's dislike for the word casserole...

mustangkayla said...

Lol....Chris is the same way! I don't dare use the word casserole or he won't want it! Haha! Looks yummy! FABOO layout too!

Suzanne said...

LOL! Great job with the sketch! How about pan candy instead of casserole? :-D

Unknown said...

Thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Great LO, and love your take on the sketch and the pizza pasta looks so yummy. I agree funny about your husband and the word "cssserole".