Wednesday, December 29, 2010

5 Reasons Why I love a 15 month old {Pink Paislee: Cupid Collection}

So I'm pretty sure this all comes from the Cupid Collection from Pink Paislee but feel free to correct me in the comments! lol
I did this LO for the journaling challenge at Birds of A Feather - I loved all of Amy's challenges this month! Never has my December been such a productive scrappy month ;) Amy is great, she has sent me wonderful goodies from both of the two crops that I've participated in...you should definitely check out her site. My favorite thing about her kits is that she includes 2 of each of the patterned papers - that's a requirement for me!

We had to start the journaling (or title) as "5 reasons why I love" and then list the 5 items in list form. I dug way back in my pictures from almost 4 years ago! The 15 month old in these pictures just turned 5 (FIVE!) today! It's so hard to remember my life before her :-)

Also, I can't be 100% sure, but I'm pretty positive that this was my first time to scrapbook a black & white picture!

Like the butterflies? You should probably get used to them since they are from the awesome Martha Stewart punch that Santa brought me! ;)

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

This is one of my favorite layouts of yours! LOVE the design!

Anonymous said...

adorable layout! hey, I can't get into your nap time blog!

Suzanne said...

Great layout, LOVE the butterflies! I have that punch and forgot! :-O Happy New Year, my friend. :-)