Friday, December 10, 2010

Fancy Pants {Tradition}

Back today to share two more layouts I did for last weekend's crop at Birds of A Feather. I was so productive, that Amy called me "Queen of the Crop" and gave me an awesome prize! Getting 6 pages done in December was prize enough for me :-) but who am I to turn away Little Yellow Bicycle and Echo Park?!? ;)

This layout was for the challenge to scrap some of your decorations. My oldest daughter loves having a tree in her room - and this year we went with the Charlie Brown tree. My youngest daughter loves to go to our big tree and look at the picture ornaments that I have for each year. I clump them together in one spot on the tree so they are fun to compare year to year.
 And this layout was for a challenge to scrap a tradition with some specific journaling prompts. Since we just went to The Nutcracker 2 weekends ago, it was perfect timing to scrap this :)
I think part of the reason I was so productive was that I worked within kits. Both of these layouts are using Fancy Pants newest Christmas line, Tradition. They were my last scrappy purchase that I made a few months ago. Oh, and that double pager is based on a PageMaps sketch...love those sketches! Thanks for stopping by, I hope to have another layout to share this weekend :-)

P.S. I've been so productive that I'm over 100 pages this year now!! ;)

3 comments:

Kristie said...

HOLY COW, 100 pages! Girl, you are on fire!

mustangkayla said...

Wow! 100 layouts! How cool! I wonder how many I've done? I haven't kept track. I will this year though! Love your layouts! That charlie brown christmas tree is too cute!

Miss Mary said...

You go girl..100 pages!! Beautiful LO's love the tree one.