Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Birthday #30! {Basic Grey: Olivia}

Today I have a two-fer to share with you!

The challenge this week at The Paper Variety is to create something with paper that includes a number. I decided to make a card for a friend's upcoming 30th birthday...and unfortunately she's going to see it here on the blog before she gets it in the mail because she's a blog reader! lol The card is also for the color challenge over at Birds of A Feather.

It's not my favorite card that I've created but I had fun learning how to use the corner punches to make dimensional flowers. I made the flower without looking back at the instructions and didn't snip the tip off of the scallops...so birthday girl may end up getting the card with a different flower on it! ;)

5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

I think the flower and card are super cute! Love how you took the photo too! Very pretty card!

mustangkayla said...

Oh and thanks for making a card for my birthday! :-)

~jan said...

I think Kayla is going to love this card! ;) I think that flower is fab! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

Suzy Nurmainy said...

Cute card! the flower looks great! thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety :)

Tessa Buys said...

Super cute! Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety!