Sunday, June 5, 2011

My *sweet* helper {Cosmo Cricket: Garden Variety}

This layout is for this week's challenge at The Paper Variety  to include a fruit on your paper project. I had this last set of photos from our strawberry picking back in April and had been waiting to lift a layout.
This is the layout I wanted to lift from Kayla...but I needed a tad bit more of the strawberry paper ;) I was lucky enough to find some last weekend on a shopping trip to Archivers!

Unfortunately, I didn't have the same chipboard piece as Kayla's...so I made do with what I had and love how it turned out! I only wish I hadn't added the red stickles :-\ to my ribbon. Anyway, you still have a couple of days left to add your fruit project over at The Paper Variety!

6 comments:

mustangkayla said...

STINKIN' CUTE! Love it! Love your border punch and the chipboard border! So sweet (no pun intended...lol...)!

Suzy said...

I don't know whats cuter the pics or the layouts :) This Cosmo Cricket collection is one of my FAVS! Thanks for joining in the fruity fun at TPV this week :) Remember we have a DT call going on right too! :)

Melissa said...

Adorable! What a wonderful layout. Thanks for participating at The Paper Variety.

Lolis said...

Love your page! great pictures!

patti west said...

What a sweet page!!! Fab lift of Kayla's! :) Thanks for sharing w/us at the Paper Variety! :)

~jan said...

This is such a sweet lift, Karen! Love how you changed it up just enough to make it your own! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety and congrats on the Submission Spotlight!