Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Pinned It Then Did It! {Christmas Crafts}

Last year, I made the outer canvases with my girls - both ideas straight off of Pinterest. 

This year, I wanted to do something with them that they wouldn't have to split later on in life :) Again, the idea was straight off of my pinterest boards! I did wise up this year and added some stickles to the gold starts - it adds so much that I think I will go back to last year's tree and add some there as well!
 This year, I also made this cute wine cork tree. I personally think the cookie cutter is too large but haven't found a smaller star just yet. I hot glued everything together so I should be able to replace it easily when I do find a better size star.

My silly girl :) 
Did you make any Pinterest crafts this month? I'd love to see them! 


5 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Love the canvases and wine cork tree! So fun!

janet said...

The cork tree is so great! (and so is the model!) Love the handprint trees! So cute!

Heather Landry said...

I am terrible about actually making projects from the things I pin. I look and think... Oooh pretty! Then I never get around to getting it done. LOL

Amy said...

You are so good! Great pins and yours turned out so cute! I have to remember the cork tree :)

Heather Landry said...

Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog. Good luck in the giveaway!!!