Friday, February 1, 2013

February Challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge {Crate Paper: Random Collection}

A month ago I completed a sketch challenge over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. Little did I know that they choose a guest designer each month randomly from the participants. I was honored to be chosen as one of February's guest designers! Today I have the first of two layouts to share with you.

The challenge is to scrap about my passion. Of course I knew I would choose pictures of my two daughters! I used some of my stash for this - Crate Paper: Random Collection.
 Here's a closeup of the journaling :)
I hope you will join me with this challenge, you have until the end of the month to submit! Click here to see more examples from the design team and to enter your own layout.

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

Such a great layout Karen! Love the embellie cluster where the title is!