Friday, February 15, 2013

Another Freaking Scrappy February Sketch Challenge {January Birds of a Feather Kit Co: Glitz Design Cashmere Dame}

I wanted to share with you all my last page for my guest design team spot at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge! It was based on this sketch: 
and this is what I came up with:
The photos are very special to me from a sentimental day last year. My dad was in town just for a few short hours for my step-mom's memorial service. Seven of his eight grandkids were there! {Yep, that's my kid acting crazy in the photo and I was not even the one behind the camera!}
 I created this accordion heart using Ann's tutorial at Birds of a Feather Kit Co. So easy!
 You have until the end of the month to enter your layout based on this sketch. I would love to see your entry! :) My layout was created using the January kit from Birds of A Feather Kit Co...I just love all the different patterns and designs included in this kit! :)

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

This is one of my new favorites of yours! Love what you did with the sketch! The banner, the accordion heart, the hexagons, the stitching....everything about this is just perfect! I think you should make another one just like it, frame it and send it to your dad!