Friday, February 15, 2013

Pig Valentine Treat Holder

Today I have another edition of "I pinned it, then I did it!" My 1st grader needed a valentine box and we browsed Pinterest for ideas. She wanted a unicorn but when I came across this post in my blog reader, I knew I could convince her to go with the pig! Here is our version...we made a couple of changes to the design but mostly kept it the same. {This picture is pre-party}
After the party, I wanted to get some closeups of the face and backside ;) If you look closely, you can see ME in piggy's eyes! haha!
My daughter wanted to add the mouth and I think it was the perfect touch! 
The only item we had to purchase for this project was pipe cleaners - and I think that was her favorite part. So cute! 
We were able to get all of the valentines out through piggy's snout and everyone was excited that we didn't have to perform surgery ;)

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

So darn cute!

Heather Landry said...

How stinkin' adorable is that?! I really love the curly pipe cleaner tail. That has to be the cutest thing ever.