Friday, January 9, 2009

Color Challenge #37

But only #2 for me :)

This is the challenge we were given. I love how she finds inspiration in everyday items!
I did not have any Baja Breeze paper, but the buttons are Baja Breeze...So I chose the closest blue paper I had, the retired Bliss Blue. I really wanted to actually stitch the buttons for the extra little pop of white from the thread...but I couldn't find my white thread :(

All items are Stampin' Up! except for the white flower button. I'm totally excited (and probably the last to know) that I can make the scalloped edge using the slit punch!

Thanks for looking ;)

4 comments:

Momma T said...

green with envy

looks great~!

Sarah said...

Really love what you have done with the challenge. Great card.

Sam said...

Very pretty card! Love the little buttons in the corner.

Best wishes,
Sam.

Anonymous said...

this looks great! this is one of my favorite sets; i use that'u' for everything!