Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tender Moment {Bo Bunny Love Shack}

I feel funny typing both "Tender Moment" and "Love Shack" in the title! lol

This LO is for the October 1st sketch at Stuck?! Sketches.I never thought of myself using ORANGE as the main color of my layout (especially a non-Halloween one!) but it went well with the dress. I REALLY like this side of the paper better but it was just too busy :)There was an insane amount of distressing - or so it felt. And I got carried away with the stickles...I think I need to attend a help group!Not sure if I would stickle the brackets if I had it to do over again... But I only had one set. This flower with the butterfly on it is proof that I went overboard on the stickles. BUT the butterfly was so P.L.A.I.N. all by itself. I love the Bo Bunny lines but their die cuts tend to lack something in my opinion. The yellow flower was actually part of a circle - I cut it up to be able to give it dimension. I had to cut that red one some, too. When I stand away from the layout, I like it...but close up, I think I took the stickles just a little too far. Think I've learned my lesson?

I have 2 other layouts I finished (turns out Friday was the only good weather day) but now that I finally have enough sun for pictures, the wind is too fast and blowing the layouts away :( I'll try to get those posts up soon.

1 comment: