Saturday, October 10, 2009

Little Pumkin {My Mind's Eye: The Spider's Web; Die Cuts With A View: The Doodlin' Around Stack}

Today's LO is based on sketch #40 at 52 Sketches...52 Weeks. I was worried I wouldn't find pictures to fit the sketch and since my printer is still on the fritz (I doubt it ever will get fixed) I couldn't print any small enough. But I made do! The pumpkins and dot paper are scraps from some other pages I did. (here and here) Let me tell you how glad I am that I cut out that middle section of the dot paper! I'm not normally THAT stingy with my paper but I really liked it :) and it ended up being the perfect size for this layout! What wasn't working perfect for me was my border punch. Not sure what my problem was but I could not get it to come out straight... I still have a few of these pumpkins left - I just love popping them up and it worked perfectly to cover the camera date print on this picture!

The sun has come out and our temperatures are only in the 70s so I'm going to try to get outside for a little bit :) I do have a couple of kits from the bookclub but I'm just not ready to make anything Christmas!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute LO- love Julie's sketches and you rocked it