Sunday, September 20, 2009

More My Mind's Eye: The Spider's Web

This is my 4th Halloween page this year and I'm ready for a change. It's not good to be sick of Halloween already and were not even in October yet!

I used the rest of MME The Spider's Web from my bookclub kit and all I'm left with now is scraps. I would like to pick up a few more sheets to add to my stash :) I made this page based on sketch #65 at Got Sketch?. I like the paper so much that I even cut out the middle section of the background paper :) lol I entered a contest at Got Sketch? to win a spot in their next online class. I started to get my hopes up when I saw this since one of the winners has my same first name and last initial! SO CLOSE! No luck this time though :)

Thanks for looking & I hope you are enjoying your weekend!

No comments: