Saturday, September 5, 2009

BoBunny Boo Crew Make & Take

At every bookclub meeting, we have a make & take that has something to do with our new kits. This month's kits are Halloween based, so Phyllis had a Halloween scrapbook page ready for us to create. I appreciate that she had a layout this time since I'm trying to catch up... I had the baby with me so I couldn't create the page there, but I took the supplies home and this is what I came up with. I did add the journaling block from my stash that I bought that night - and took out the title that Phyllis had given us.
And of course I had to find a way to add in stickles!
Love the BoBunny Boo Crew paper! I have another layout planned using the paper, and a couple more planned with the My Minds Eye paper from our kit. Somehow, I've ended up with tons of projects ready to be scrapped and now I'm getting overwhelmed!! I'm trying to breath deep and take it one layout at a time...

2 comments:

Amy said...

Really cute Layout! You can't go wrong with BoBunny and Stickles!

Becky said...

Awwwww!

Somehow I missed this one!