Sunday, November 29, 2009

Fall Mosaic Layout

I received the paper for this layout already cut - as a make & take for the monthly bookclub meeting. If it hadn't been cut for me, I never would have tried a page like this - I would be too worried about having all of the pieces cut exactly right so that there would be even space between them all! Now I'm not so afraid of trying this on my own because I can see now that it doesn't all have to fit together perfectly ;) I changed a few pieces, added some cardstock stickers and popped up a few of the pieces - mainly the pictures since I wanted them to stand out.
I think the patterned paper used is Graphic 45 but I'm not for sure about that (and too lazy to google it to check! lol).

Lots going on around here lately that's keeping me from scrapping. It will probably be light over the next couple of weeks as I get everything ready for Christmas...but I do have one post that I should have up shortly to show a Christmas decoration I made!

No comments: