Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thankful 4 U {My Mind's Eye: Free Bird "Love"}

I created this layout for a challenge at Scrap For A Cure to create a LO based on what you are thankful or grateful for. I did this based on some of the people that I'm thankful for (not all, so don't be offended if you didn't make this LO!). The 4 and fact that there are 4 people is not coincidental :) I'm already brainstorming another layout that lists some of the things that I'm thankful for...like red wine! lol Because you know I love sketches I also based the LO on one of Julie's sketches...#28. I rotated the sketch which I've never done before! I plan to go back and use the sketch again without rotating it because I like so many of the examples I've seen done that way.

I have been missing around here lately...just catching up after being gone for a trip and dealing with sick kids. I do have another layout done that I'll get up for tomorrow - using a Bo Bunny die cut page!

Thanks for stopping by and thanks to everyone who leaves me nice comments :) It sure makes a girl feel good!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Must maintain bangs and weight... rinse. lather. repeat.

I'm thankful for you too! :-)