Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bingo! {Basic Grey: Nook & Pantry}

Kristie posted a Bingo Challenge at the Creative Cookbooking Iron Chef Crop and I spent nap time on Monday completing it :)

I made my bingo by using: red, bling (stickles on the dots & flowers), a dessert picture and/or recipe, and flowers. I'm not liking the title - I wanted sooo badly for those wood grain letters to work but they are too big. As soon as I find a suitable replacement, I'm going to fix that :)

I scraplifted my own work for this one LOL Which actually started as a scraplift from Suzanne.

I post my challenge for the crop tonight so I'll be back tomorrow to share it and my example ;)

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Fun layout Karen!

Suzanne said...

You crack me up! I didn't even recognize it as a lift until you told me. LOL I love the layout, and that paper. :-)

Erin said...

love that page and those tarts look delish!