Saturday, April 24, 2010

March Project 12 Layout

We're off to a birthday party soon but I wanted to post my March layout for Project 12. At least for the next few days, I'm caught up! Here's the sketch:And my layout: Closeups of the flowers:


I bought some new glossy accents and this one is actually glossy but it's not as dimensional as I'd like. I could do another coat...but I'm OK with this LO as it is :)
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your weekend :) Off to spend some time in this great weather with friends!

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Very cool! I love the flowers, and the photos are so cute! :-)

mustangkayla said...

What an adorable layout! Those flowers ROCK!

Unknown said...

love the layout- I still have yet to do p12 for Feb, now I am waaaayy behind ;) Great job