Monday, May 2, 2011

Strawberry Picking {Cosmo Cricket: Garden Variety}

Two reasons I am impressed with this layout. First of all, it has 11 (ELEVEN!) photos on it! Second, I used my Silhouette to cut the title. It must be over a year since I last used it! :-o
 I chose to use the Silhouette since my stash of red alphas did not have enough Rs...and Michaels did not have a huge variety to choose from . Yay me for saving some cash! I broke out the stickles too...kinda hard to tell in this photo though, the strawberries, bees & some flowers are accented. It seems like forever since I've used stickles!
I've got to say that this layout feels different than any other layout I've ever done but I love how I fit so many photos on the page :) And it worked great since all I had left of the CC paper was scraps! I was inspired by a sketch of Becky Higgins in the Sketches 2 book.

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

VERY cute Karen! Those papers are perfect for the photos!