Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our Little Kinder-gator {Basic Grey: Out of Print; Birds of a Feather August Kit}

Last week my oldest started Kindergarten and I couldn't be more proud of her! She was so brave about going and didn't hesitate a bit ;-) The school district's mascot is a Gator, so I played on Kindergartener to be Kinder-gator for the title. I fully expect that next year I'll use "First Gator" instead of "First Grader" :-)
I was inspired by Lisa's layout that you can see here as well as the layouts in this post. I really need to look into a better tool to distress the cardstock...
 This is for the August color challenge at Birds of a Feather and is made of products that are from the August kit! Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Love love love this layout! :-) One of my favorites!

Heather Landry said...

I love the play on words for the title and the banner is too cute. You cracked me up on the being ready to use "First Gator" as a title. Hehe