Saturday, February 7, 2009

Finally!

It's a good thing I didn't post my New Year's Goal (not a resolution really -more of a wish) to get the first 12 months of my daughter's life scrapped before daughter #2 comes along. Maybe if I'd posted it, I would be closer to my goal, right?

I've had the 3 month pictures for over 2 months now. And for all of January I looked at them. And looked and looked. I picked the paper but I just couldn't ever really get into it. The paper was from my stash and really went well with the pictures but I was still stumped.

Then on Thursday, I was in one of my scrapbook stores...(for the 3rd time in a week!) and I saw paper that I knew immediately was meant for the March pages. It all fell together so easily after that! Isn't it odd that I didn't see this paper on my first 2 trips to the store?

Clicking on either photo will take you to Flickr where you can see the entire image.
March Left Side

March Right Side

Bestie H: I shot these pictures several different ways but fully manual ended up being the best ones!

2 comments:

Momma T said...

the page looks great!

Anonymous said...

That is the same paper I bought!