Monday, February 9, 2009

R U a Twerd, too?

A couple of my friends/family have read all of the Twilight books and I just finished the last one this morning. I went to bed last night with only 20 pages left...it killed me to not finish it then! lol

I had been warned, that the last book was not quite like the first 3... and I'm still shocked. If I didn't know better, I would say that the last book was written by a different person!

Maybe I'm just sad that there's not another book in the series to look forward to. The only other series I really read is the Stephanie Plum novels and I trust that each June, I'll get my fix! I'm sure that series will come to an end one day, too, and I probably won't be happy with the final book...just because it is the end.

In case you hadn't heard - March 21 is the release date for Twilight on DVD. Borders is pre-ordering right now...

1 comment:

Becky said...

*GASP* No way! That is Kirk's b-day! He loved, loved, loved the movie! I will pre-order and don't have to worr about a b-day gift! :-)

Yep - the 4th was totally different than the first 3 - like she wrote it straight for the big screen.