Sunday, September 11, 2011

Welcome Princess {Echo Park: Victoria Gardens}

I've been busy this weekend trying to complete all of the challenges at The Paper Variety for their blog birthday party! I'm entering this layout into their favorite embellishments challenge shown here
 I'm guessing that most people are getting sick of banners right about now, but I still love them! I'm getting better at making different kinds and this is my first time to use just a couple of pennants by themselves. Love the look!
 All of the papers and embellies (except for the Princess card for the title-thanks Kayla!) are from the September or August Birds of a Feather kits. The design is based on a PageMaps sketch.
Thanks for stopping by and if you haven't seen the challenges yet at The Paper Variety - go check them out! You have until Tuesday to enter ;-)

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What a beautiful layout! LOVE the stitching, the doodling, the banner....everything is just perfect!

Pam Pritzl said...

absolutely gorgeous! I love the clustered design with lots of negative space!