Friday, September 30, 2011

You're So Cute {October Kit: Birds of a Feather Kit Co; Crate Paper: Farmhouse Collection}

I pulled this layout together pretty quick using my kit from BOAF. Amy said there is only one more kit left!
That is once I figured out to use the tickets for my banner. Hard to tell in the picture but it's got two layers to the banner - with a dimensional between the tickets. I got that idea from something I saw on Pinterest!
Stitching on the border strips, around the circle and around the frame.
These zipper flowers are addictive and so easy! You do NOT need a sewing machine to make them.
Thanks for looking, I've already got another layout almost done so I should have lots more to share this weekend!

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

Your page is so detailed and pretty! I love the zipper flower and the super cute photo of your girls.

mustangkayla said...

Cute layout for a cute page! I love the flowers and the stitching and the banner. Cute cute cute design!