Sunday, August 9, 2009

Grids and Collages Everywhere!

I seemed to lose my mojo this past week....not getting our books with the kits from the bookclub really threw me off! So I started looking for a sketch to inspire me and I found this one at Inspired Blueprints.
And then on the Studio Calico blog, Maggie Holmes posted a challenge about using a grid for a summer layout. I had just been to Kemah the night before and knew I could use a collage for those pictures. I printed the collage through Snapfish and was amazed at how easy it was! Both challenges used the square grids but I wanted a variety in sizes for this project so I went with the collage. I will certainly be using both the grid and collage for future projects - especially when I have tons of pictures.
Too lazy to grab my other flash to get rid of that spot...
Ignore the cat hair please :)
Thanks for looking :)

No comments: