Friday, January 15, 2010

First House - IMPROVED!

It was bothering me as I went to put the last LO away...it had no journaling on it and no year. I had just planned on journaling on the back of the layout. BUT I'm struggling with that idea because I also don't want people screwing up my layouts when they take them out of the protector and put it back in. (control freak alert!) So I did this - created a "door" to open and read the journaling. Had there not been a story, I wouldn't have cared so much but I really wanted to put in writing how hesitant she was at that first house. It's written all over her face in the photograph on the left but in 20 years I probably would have forgotten about it!

I promise my next post will be something new ;)

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Hmm, I didn't notice the first time no journaling, I was oooh and aaahing over the cool layout. But I'm all about the journaling, so your layout is improved because you've saved the story! :-)

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, that is soooo cute! I love it! the details are awesome!

Erin said...

such a great layout and I love the idea to add the hidden journaling.