Saturday, January 2, 2010

Snow Much Fun {Cosmo Cricket: Jolly By Golly}

It's Julie's last week to post a sketch to 52 Sketches...52 Weeks so I wanted to play along one last time! Click here for sketch #52. I used Cosmo Cricket papers and chipboard stickers from the NYOBC Jolly By Golly Kit a couple of months ago. And I added lots of icicle stickles to the chipboard stickers - I haven't used stickles on my last few layouts...and I'm wondering why not!?


The pictures are from our snow last winter....cause so far our house hasn't gotten any snow this winter. {I'm not bitter though ;p} I think this snow was the most I remember ever seeing in our area! All of you in the heavy snow areas can go ahead and laugh at me now LOL!

2 comments:

Amy said...

very cute layout, love your papers!

Veronica said...

Cute LO! Love the chipboard elements! So sad too that this sketch site is leaving us...