Thursday, January 14, 2010

First House - Sketch 47 at The Scrappiest

I had so much FUN making this layout. I totally scrap-lifted this page from Aphra...for sketch 47 at The Scrappiest. The only thing I'm not 100% pleased with on this lo is the button - it's a little large for the door! But I loved the color/texture of it...I think the fun part was this house - so stinkin' cute! Can you see the freshly applied stickles? shhh ;)
I'm not going to even try to give a list of the papers I used - I think it's one from every collection I own!

With this layout I decided that I think Halloween is my favorite holiday to scrap. I never would have guessed that but I'm pretty sure it's the most scrapped holiday in my albums!
**************************************************
Don't miss one more photo here.

2 comments:

Liz Chidester said...

Ooh, I love that house!!!
Love your take on the sketch ysing mulitple pics!

Suzanne said...

OMG Karen, that layout is stinkin' CUTE! Great job!