Saturday, January 9, 2010

My Pretty Chicks {Prima: The Tropics "Mango Cherries", Sassafras Lass: Sweet Marmalade "Sugary Sweet"}

This LO is for a sketch at The Scrappiest - it's my first time using one of Liz's sketches! This month's prize is some of Studio Calico's Home Front collection and I would LOVE to have some ;)Everything except the journaling spot is from the Scrap For A Cure Cinnamon Girl Kit. The papers in this kit are not what I normally would buy but I'm trying to step outside my comfort zone a little bit =) Oh, and I also added some stickles to the centers of all of the flowers on the paper with the rows of flowers...but it's hard to see in the picture. Thanks for looking! Don't you love that "Toddlers & Tiara's" grin she has going on?! hehehe

3 comments:

Laurel said...

This is gorgeous, love your flowers!

Momma T said...

Wow!

Liz Chidester said...

This is so beautiful and i love what you did with the sketch. Thanks for playing along!