Monday, January 4, 2010

Mischief {My Mind's Eye: Feeling Groovy}

So even though Julie has closed her 52 Sketches site, she is still posting some sketches on her blog. I used this sketch from her blog to create this LO: The picture was taken one morning after she'd been way too quiet for way too long. When I went to check on her, I found that she'd eaten quite a bit of my new People magazine! That was 2 months ago and I'm still trying to remember to keep things out of her reach :)

Happy Monday to you all - I'm so glad that life is going back to normal now after the holidays!

7 comments:

Amy said...

I love it!! Great job with that sketch, and what a totally adorable pic :)

A Sarasota said...

Awesome LO based on julie's new sketch! Love it!

Veronica said...

So, so adorable! Love the pic and what a beautiful take on Julie's sketch!

Anonymous said...

LOL! love the subject, and super cute layout!

Suzanne said...

Ohmygosh Karen! That is too funny, and your layout is AMAZING! Love the circles! :-)

Pam said...

Oh my - seriously cute layout!

Unknown said...

great page and cute picture :D- love the fun colors