Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bubbly Babe {Cosmo Cricket: DeLovely}

Here is my entry for this month's challenge at scrapbook.com
 It's hard to tell some of the details in the photo, but our wind was so bad that I had a hard time getting good shots before the layout would fly away! There is zig zag stitching on the bottom of the photos to the scallop trim and straight stitching around the entire patterned paper base. The fun part was distressing the edges of the paper bubbles and then painting with glitter glam.
 I also took a q-tip, soaked it in the glitter glam and then flung the excess onto the layout. I LOVE the sparkle that it adds!!
The journaling reads: "Brooke was such a happy baby. Always smiling, giggling and so easy to make laugh...Bubbly! March 15, 2007"

I used a sketch from Pretty Little Studio for my inspiration but the layout is also a lift of a layout made by IzzyB found here. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Super cute! Love the sparkle splattered and on the edge of the circles. Great design too!

janet said...

I am loving this!! Really love the circles. The edges look so great and the splatters are so cool. Great pictures too!