Friday, July 8, 2011

Warning! Girls at play! {Cosmo Cricket: Togetherness, Girl Friday, Salt Air}

This layout is using pictures taken from just last week on a trip to a local park. It was miserable hot and we were the only ones there! But that made for good picture opportunities without other kids to distract mine or be in the background. I did have to spend some extra time removing all of the red from their hot faces though ;-)
 Left side:
 Right Side:
 And a closeup of this cute zipper flower. I've asked a few local friends to snag me zippers when they are out thrifting...and Kayla even mailed me some that she found. Even better, she sent me this one done so I have an example to look at when I finally get brave enough to make my own!
I used a sketch from Sketch Support to help me organize all TEN photos! I love doing layouts with lots of photos!!

I used all Cosmo Cricket products (except for the zipper flower & alphas) plus I fussy cut two borders, so this qualifies for the July challenge over at scrapbook.com. BUT I have plans for my next layout to use CC so I will wait to see which one I want to link up. You should come check out this months challenge to use a border - punched or hand cut. Super easy!

1 comment:

mustangkayla said...

OMGosh! This is too cute! Love the design and how you used so many photos!