Thursday, July 28, 2011

Bye Bye Thirty Five {Birds of a Feather February Kit: Glitz Design "Love Collection"}

The journaling challenge this month at Birds of a Feather was to journal with 11 different prompts....
I answered all of the prompts on the pullout tag under the photo shown here {to view the journaling, you'll have to go register and read them on the forum :) }:
I have been planning on doing a layout with a picture of my last day as 35 years old and this journaling prompt was perfect for it :) It's my "burying 35" page...but I decided "Bye-bye 35" was a better title!
I used Inspired Blueprints sketch #76 as my inspiration and the papers are from the February kit at Birds of a Feather.. Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

mustangkayla said...

this is such a beautiful layout! Such a great picture of you too! Love the layering! The challenge was just perfect for scrapping this photo!

~jan said...

Gorgeous layout, Karen! The colors are delightful!