Sunday, July 3, 2011

June Project 12 Layout {Bo Bunny: Sun Kissed}

I have another two-fer today :-) This is my June Project 12 layout and it's for the July stash challenge at Birds of A Feather.
 Left side:
 Right side:
 The challenge at BOAF is to use rubons and two embellishments need to be altered with rubons as well. The "June" here is a rubon. The "life is beautiful" and "these are the days" are also rubons.
 The circle around the journaling is a rubon....with a boo boo that I had rix. One of those 'a's is my handwriting! I didn't have much room for journaling so I'll put some stories on the back.
 All of the words here except "park" are also rubons.
I'm so glad Amy challenged us to use rubons this month because I didn't have any embellishments from this paper line. The rubons were just what I needed to complete the layout!

7 comments:

mustangkayla said...

Love this Karen! LOVE LOVE LOVE those papers, the words on the clouds, the title....love everything! Fantastic work!

Amy said...

This is a beautiful double! Glad those rub-ons could come in handy :)

janet said...

Love the 2 pager! The pictures are so adorable. Love how you framed the one...it really makes it pop. Great job with the challenge!

Zackalor said...

This turned out great, Karen! I love this paper line and love how you used it! So many fun way to use the rub-ons, too!

Heather Landry said...

Well I absolutely love it! Especially the rub ons. I would've never noticed the a in your handwriting without you mentioning it!

ChristyR said...

Love the colors on your layout. Fabulous!

Unknown said...

This is so darned cute!!! Love the colors! Such fun!